If I was to have to choose one energy source to use for my home I would probaly choose solar. I would choose solar enegy because I doesn't pollute the air. It is very enviormentally friendly. Even though solar panels are exspensive after a certain period of time it will really cost you less. Because, energy from the sun is complety free. Another advantage, of solar energy is that is mostly maintenance free. Although, using only solar energy could become a problem as the sun moves. If your only energy source is solar energy for your home sometimes you might loose energy. You might not get as an strong energy as the use of other sources If the solar pannels are not placed in the correct way facing the sun. This is why I would choose to use solar energy for my home.
Good job! The advantages you mentioned were very detailed! Very nice job at explaining why you picked solar energy!
ReplyDeleteI think you did a great job explaining why you would use solar energy instead of others. It never crossed my mind how solar energy would be maintenance free, so good thought process! I also never thought about the way the solar panels are faced.
ReplyDeleteGood job. I choosed the same source for my house. Your advantages and disadvantages were great. I didnt think about changeing the way the panels are faced.
ReplyDelete